Our brick walls are shaking these days as vibrant changes are put in place to skyrocket EuraTech’s incubation and acceleration programs in 2022. Discover and welcome our top 10!
In January, EuraTech has welcomed a new team of 10 strategic profiles to take EuraTechnologies’ narrative and background of a French Tech incubation pioneer, and lead it towards the new chapter in its history, as Europe’s Leading startup incubator, focusing on 3 central ambitions:
- Be the first Net Zero incubator by 2030,
- Enhance the digital sovereignty of our startup ecosystem,
- Be more inclusive
The new executive team was selected to roll out these goals and fulfil EuraTech’s European ambitions, thanks to:
- Koussée Vaneecke, she takes over as head of operations at EuraTechnologies. Appointed as Chief Operating Officer, she now leads the new international development strategy. Her previous experience includes general management experience at the world’s third-largest event organiser Comexposium and a strong marketing background in large groups such as Danone and Pernod Ricard. She performed exceptionally well at Webhelp, where she supported its growth from €200 million in revenues to €1 billion as marketing director. She is also an entrepreneur and investor.
- Etienne Westphal, appointed Secretary General of EuraTechnologies, acquired his strong legal expertise through his past experiences in a ministerial office and within the federation of public and local enterprises, and as a lawyer. He developed a particular interest in the management and development of public actors’ activities. He was originally trained as a lawyer and is an expert on semi-public companies (SEM – sociétés d’économie mixte),
- EuraTechnologies welcomes Stacie Desplanques as the new Head of Communication, Marketing and Events. She is a French-American expert in the high-tech field and has held similar positions in international scale-ups such as OpenIO, where her repositioning work was fundamental for the acquisition by OVHcloud; Vade, a leader in cybersecurity threat protection; and Philips, a major electronics company,
- The appointment of Lamiaa Decaux is a strong signal with the creation of a Human Resources Department at EuraTechnologies. Lamiaa Decaux is an experienced executive director with an impressive list of international experience in large companies in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa), including Dubai, China and the Air Liquide Group,
- Steven Bourgeois, Director of Global Public Sector Development, is a young public-sector talent who started his career as an economic advisor in the French Embassy in Germany. Before joining EuraTechnologies, he developed his expertise in public financing at EY. He is an expert in the development of strategic projects in support of local authorities,
- Charles Kessous, Program Manager, is the former head of the Founders Factory France accelerator. He is the co-founder of the company John Paul and supported its growth from 10 to 1000 people in 8 years, before its acquisition by the Accor group in 2016. In addition to the new members of the executive team.
EuraTechnologies is also promoting its best in-house staff with the appointments of:
- Yann Kervarec, former Program Manager, as Senior executive vicepresident, in charge of development,
- Younès Elfitati, as Technical Director
- Elodie Deldique, who becomes Administrative and Financial Manager.