A forerunner of French Tech, EuraTechnologies, also called the Heart of French Tech, was founded in 2009 and has an exceptional track record: 7,000 jobs created, 500 million euros raised by startups and more than 200 startups incubated and accelerated every year.
In 2022, EuraTechnologies raised €24 million to embark on a new chapter in the development of its Incubator-Accelerator and the Cyber Campus Hauts-de-France Lille Métropole .
Its mission is to create a positive, sustainable impact for the Hauts-de-France region through tech, by helping startups thrive and by infusing innovation throughout regional businesses and institutions.
EURATECHNOLOGIES IS RECRUITING
A Press and Communication Manager
Your objective will be to double EuraTechnologies' brand awareness over the next 3 years and help establish the incubator's position as "Europe's Startup Builder".
Working directly with the Board and under the authority of the CMO, our Press and Communication Manager's mission will focus on 4 main areas:
· Design external communication campaigns and press and public relations campaigns
o Define the objectives of communication campaigns and the means of achieving them with the management team and employees concerned, and structure the messages.
o Develop close contacts with spokespeople and company executives and support them in their media appearances, with the goal to optimize the image of EuraTechnologies/Cyber Campus. Organize media trainings where necessary.
o Segment target audiences (institutions, consumers, etc.) and define the message to be conveyed to each of them (images, visuals, texts, etc.).
o Represent the company and maintain a network of journalists in the press and media (radio, television, web).
o Strengthen EuraTechnologies' presence in the English-language Tech 1 Business media, as well as with the media of EuraTechnologies’ new target markets.
o Set up and manage editorial partnerships with the media.
· Implement and report on campaigns
o Design communication pitches, storytelling, and key messages.
o Supervise the production of visuals (photos, reports, etc.) in liaison with the creative and studio teams.
o Participate in the creation of content to promote the company on the web.
o Write articles, press releases and press kits for distribution to journalists.
o Manage the company's press review and press-book.
o Organize crisis communications.
o Work in collaboration with the Web Projects, Graphics and Digital Marketing teams.
o Analyze and report on campaigns.
· Set up a strategic and competitive monitoring system of trends related to EuraTechnologies / Cyber Campus and its ecosystem, and draw up recommendations for press relations and communications actions, including newsjacking opportunities.
· Promote startups in our ecosystem in the press by liaising with targeted tech and mainstream media.
Bachelor’s degree from schools specialized in communication and public relations (Celsa, Efap, Iscom, Iserp/ECS...) or master’s degree from a higher education program such as IEP or business school, with a specialization in communication or business.
A strong interest in tech and innovation is a must for this position, as you'll need to be able to understand, promote and make accessible the products developed by startups.
With at least 5 years' successful experience in a similar position, you will have honed the qualities that are essential to the job, such as:
· Writing and people skills.
· The ability to listen, in order to value, take into account and respond appropriately to the specific needs of the company's internal and external customers.
· Enthusiasm and dynamism, as the Public Relations Manager is constantly on the road to promote the company.
· Proactivity and an aptitude for innovation, to present the company's assets in an innovative way.
· The ability to reassure and develop long-term relationships with your various contacts.
· Rigor and organization, to be able to structure and drive forward communication projects.
· Diplomacy and adaptability, to manage tricky situations, particularly in crisis communications.
Fluency in English is essential.
We offer you :
· A simple and efficient recruitment process!
· A job you can be proud of: our mission is to support, create and enhance. A dynamic, caring working environment where you can develop your expertise.
· 100% reimbursement of your public transport expenses.
· A 400-euro bonus to support your choice of sustainable mobility.
· Luncheon vouchers with a face value of 9 euros, reimbursed at 56%.
· A health insurance plan paid 100% by the company.
· Provident insurance.
· Parental benefits (crib reservation, 6-week 2nd parent leave, etc.).
· A telecommuting agreement for 2 days a week.
Don't wait any longer and send your application to email@example.com .