Descriptif du poste
Critizr is one of the fastest-growing, most exciting tech start-ups operating today. We have offices in London, Paris and Lille, and backing from some of the world’s best venture capital firms. We have clients in more than 30 countries.
Critizr provides a SaaS solution which enables retailers and brands to put the customer at the heart of their business, starting from their local teams. Today, thousands of retail professionals use Critizr to understand and engage in conversations with their local customers across all channels.
Our primary investors, including 83North, have an impressive track record of investment including companies like AirBnB, DropBox, Zendesk, LinkedIn, Mirakl, JustEat, Facebook. We currently employ over 80 people, and our team has been doubling year over year.
Within the « Client Success Management » Business Unit and directly reporting to the CSM Director, the Customer Success Manager is our clients’ strategic contact who drives success and value for them through partnership and efficient action plan building.
Objective: making sure that your portfolio accounts find value with the solution and want to develop further with Critizr.
The Customer Success Strategic will take care of a small portfolio of very strategic accounts. The CSM serves two main objectives: 1/retain clients in the portfolio by ensuring they find value and by always engaging them in the future with joint success plans with objectives, KPIs and actions to guarantee high-value and high-impact of the solution. 2/ develop the accounts in the portfolio by writing strategic account plans with a power map and detecting upsell and cross-sell opportunities and work closely with the sales team to increase revenue.
Responsible for your portfolio from contractualization and as a strategic advisor, you will be in charge of:
- Define an account plan and coordinates with sales exec to consolidate actions :
- List key people within your accounts and build a power map to have a full knowledge of your account organization
- Reach strategic stakeholders (retail team, head of retail, C-Level …) to prove Critizr value with a ROI approach
- Qualify and understand gaps and detect business opportunities
- Build a strategy with sales exec to develop revenue
- Work on a joint success plan based on data to drive the best usage & adoption, offer innovation and challenge the clients to engage them further
- Constantly push innovation within portfolio by presenting new features and new usages to key stakeholders, challenge them and help them to keep ahead of their competitors
- Roll-out the plan and measure results & value on their business (with regular business reviews)
- Develop success stories to drive advocacy
- Manage risk and owns renewal process
- Configuration (linked with success plan defined actions) with the help of the product team and a tech-ops
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Graduated from a Business/Communication school (or similar University diploma)
- 5-8 years experience minimum in a similar role: csm, digital project manager, account manager
- Significant experience with account management with attention to retention and revenue growth, ideally with another SaaS platform
- Excellent relationship building skills and proven experience cultivating productive executive champion relationships
- Fluent English/French, 3rd european language a plus
- Good understanding or experience in the Tech, Saas and Retail sector a real plus
- Organised & methodical, able to handle multiple projects & customers’ requests simultaneously
- Creative, curious & innovative
- 100% confidence in both written and oral French & English, ability to conduct large audience meetings and adaptability
- Autonomous, proactive, willing to make an impact on the team and our customers with value-driven success plans
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING CLOSELY WITH
The position is very transversal and you will be working with all the teams at Critizr. First, closely with the other CS team members: Local Success Managers, other CSMs and Engagement Managers. You will also be working with the sales and marketing team to make your client value grow and capitalize on their satisfaction to make them ambassador of the solution. And finally you will also be working closely with our product team to deliver appropriate solutions to the clients and help deploying new features for them.
WHAT CRITIZR OFFERS YOU
- A front-row seat with a company that is changing the way multiple industries do business, thanks to a best-in-class product and exponential growth
- A great and diverse team of professionals who are talented, fun, supportive, open, communicative and who you can learn from and share with
- Fun and challenging working environment with significant opportunities for career growth and development (Did you know we’re ranked in top 100 of EU tech start-ups?)
- An international environment
- Attractive salary package including excellent pension, health insurance and life insurance
- Open and inclusive working environment including flexible hours and parent-friendly options