Descriptif du poste
At Sencrop we aim at providing high-quality data to our partners in order to help farmers in their daily decisions and in their transition to a more sustainable agriculture.
Many partners and companies are consuming data from our API. You will be in charge of supporting them in the use of this API, and make sure our technical relation is a success.
Are you passionate about solving tricky problems, moving fast and working proactively with customers? Interested in learning new technologies? Join us!
In close contact with other Sencrop teams (Customer Happiness, Software, Sales…), your main mission will be to deliver value to customers by helping them get the most out of Sencrop’ services.
- Onboard partners on our API and provide technical guidance along the integration phase
- Ensure technical troubleshooting
- Work with customers to understand how they are using our services, and provide feedback to our Software team
- Follow-up on integration process with Sales and Customer Happiness team
- Working closely with Sales team, remain informed about our partners’ business stakes
- Identify indicators of weird usage (through monitoring, support question…) to escalate to tech or business teams
- Write some tooling to ease support or partner management
- Rest / OpenAPI
- js / TypeScript
- OAuth authentication
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if you:
- Have a great customer contact in a technical context; ideally proven with a minimum of 1 year experience in a B2B technical support function
- Like helping people to reach their goals
- Are able to solve problems and explain complex issues in a simple way
- Resourceful regarding technical support
- Can easily write scripts (js, python, sql…) to fix data, or write a technical walkthrough to help a customer use our API
- Can troubleshoot problems in API call flow
- You speak English & French fluently
You recognize yourself? Join the Sencrop adventure!
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
18 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation …
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility – everyone contributes
- Customer-centricity – listen our customers
- Sharing – team spirit
- Creativity – innovation, test & learn
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Flexible work organisation
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Specific onboarding & training
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance (Alan)
- Advantages through our CSE (Leeto platform)
- Contract: CDI
- Salary: According to experience
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies. Cool brand new offices in a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!