Descriptif du poste
JOINING SENCROP MEANS
- Helping farmers to make better decisions with a positive agro-environmental footprint.
- A key and varied role to participate in the growth of an international start-up.
- Joining a really cohesive team that values collaboration and co-construction.
The main reasons for the success of a start-up? People first!
You recruit varied and multicultural profiles in a context of strong growth. You develop the visibility of our employer brand in order to make us known.
Manage the complete recruitment cycle for several teams and countries:
- Implemente the appropriate recruitment strategy following a job briefing,
- Publish job offers via our ATS, jobboards and social networks.
- Source and generate a pipeline of highly qualified & diverse candidates
- Interview applicants & coordinate interviews with hiring teams
- Participate to the scaling of our processes as we grow
- Offer an amazing candidate experience to all our applicants
Participate to Employer Branding & school relations:
- Develop the visibility of our external employer brand (social networks, career site…)
- Contribute to our relationships with universities and schools in France & Europe.
- You participate in the company’s internal communication (events, communication…)
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You have minimum 3 years of successfully sourcing and recruiting experience either in a recruitment firm or/and in-house recruitment, ideally in a Tech environment.
- You are fluent in French & ideally in English.
- You are organised, have strong interpersonal skills and are a good communicator.
- A self-starter and team-player mindset, embracing challenges and learning opportunities with a can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Weather plays a key role in agriculture. A better knowledge of the weather allows farmers to protect their crops from risks (frost, diseases, pests…), to make better daily decisions and to reduce their environmental impact.
Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides to 20,000 farmers reliable, accurate, and ultralocal weather data through connected ag-weather stations.
Click here to discover our application used by more than 20,000 farmers, fruit growers and winegrowers.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Customer-centricity: we listen to our customers
- Personal responsibility: everyone contributes
- Creativity: we bring ideas, test and learn
- Honesty: we create an atmosphere of trust and confidence
- Sharing: a real team spirit
- Scientific approach: a scientific process for innovation
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & trainings
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, …
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance (Alan)
- Advantages through our CSE (Leeto)
- Contract: CDI
- Location: Lille