Descriptif du poste
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to become the most impressive HR Director- ever. Within the next two years, you will :
- Become the guardian angel of Euratechnologies’ culture and values, and make sure we hire people accordingly
- Design exceptional onboarding and offboarding processes
- Overcome all the challenges that come with crossing the 50+ threeshold in a French-based company
- Expand our team locally and globally, as Euratechnologies will open 10 new countries in 2023
- Define training programs and individual careers planning
- Accompany our transition to a data-driven, english-speaking, results-oriented, multicultural organization
- Initiate bold moves to achieve gender balance and diversity
- Prevent burnout situations and promote a sound balance between private and professional spheres
- Redesign our employer brand and make Euratechnologies sexy for all future employees out there
Incubating and accelerating startups is a tough job : you work hard so that your babies get all the kudos when they raise millions and scale their groundbreaking ideas.
At Euratechnologies, we would like to hire someone exceptional who can take care of our own team, as well as we take care of our startups. The HR director will join the executive committee and report directly to the COO.
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
- At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
- Kindergarden costs are covered and a 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
- Health insurance is provided
- 50% Transportation costs are covered + 200 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
- Costs related to remote work are covered