Descriptif du poste
Born in 2009, EuraTechnologies is ranked among the top 3 accelerator in Europe. A precursor of French Tech and a spearhead of the digital economy in France, EuraTechnologies gathers 300+ companies, 4,500+ employees, 100+ incubated project leaders and 50 accelerated startups each year.
Why join us?
To join EuraTechnologies is to contribute to the development of Tech’ culture, to encourage creativity and innovation, and above all to help write the new page of our history. This new page is international, zero carbon and can only be done with you.
At EuraTechnologies, you will evolve in a human-scale team and in a stimulating environment. You will be able to express your potential, share your ideas and put your values at the service of meaningful projects.
• Oversee the activities of the finance and accounting functions in the preparation of complete and accurate financial reports, in accordance with the policies, procedures and deadlines of the group and the entity.
• Manage the entity’s working capital, including treasury functions, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Supervise and animate the team in charge of the accounting of the various structures and subsidiaries
• You manage the chartered accountant in charge of general accounting
• Conduct any specific analysis at the request of the Directorate
• Write monthly reports and present them at CODIR meetings or Supervisory Boards.
• Analyze and participate in the economic performance of the company (construction and monitoring of KPI’s, improvement of the Ebitda, management of Cash Flows)
• You support and challenge department heads in their profitability
• Ensure permanent monitoring of tax and accounting constraints/obligations
Beyond the diploma we are looking for an expertise !
• You have a minimum of 10 years ‘ experience in external audit;
• Experienced manager, you have enjoyed teamwork for 2 to 3 years. You federate and animate your employees to achieve the objectives set by the Management.
• You will be proactive and dynamic, able to carry out different projects and anticipate needs;
• You have a good ability to adapt, efficiency, pragmatism, rigor and autonomy
• You demonstrate the ability to make recommendations for decisions taking into account the impact of the options, to cooperate with different interlocutors. You have a collaborative leadership, an open mind to face thex challenges, a spirit of decision and determination and are proactif.ve and force of proposal on the evolution of the management tools and guarantor of the correct application of the procedures.
• Ideally, you have alreadypractised in the environment of the economics of the Economy.
• As the main interlocutor of external stakeholders (banks, ExpertsComptables, Commissaires Aux Comptes, shareholders, public bodies, …), you are recognized for your excellent communication, your analytical and synthesis skills.
• Your interpersonal skills promote lasting and constructive relationships.
• You also master office tools (Office Pack, Outlook, …) and you adapt easily to business software such as Microsoft Business Dynamics, Sage or Sellsy.
• You are proficient in English because you will have to communicate with your counterparts in future subsidiaries.
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
- At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
- Kindergarden costs are covered and a 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
- Health insurance is provided
- 50% Transportation costs are covered + 200 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
- Remote work is possible