Descriptif du poste
Born in 2009, EuraTechnologies is the largest incubator in Europe with 150,000m² of campuses spread over 4 sites (Lille, Roubaix, Willems and St Quentin) and with one of the largest budgets in the sector.
The startup incubator and accelerator supports more than 200 projects each year, and is at the heart of a dynamic ecosystem bringing together more than 6,500 employees, 300+ companies, research centers and universities. Located halfway between Paris, London, Brussels and Amsterdam, EuraTechnologies offers a strategic position to support the development of digital projects internationally and more particularly in Europe. A precursor of French Tech and spearhead of social integration through digital technology, EuraTechnologies is considered a model for the transformation of industrial wasteland by responsible digital technology. In addition to creating sustainable jobs, EuraTechnologies’ mission is to combine digital and ecological transition and is committed to becoming the 1st NetZero incubator in Europe by 2030.
EURATECHNOLOGIES RECRUITS ON PERMANENT CONTRACTS:
Why join us?
Joining EuraTechnologies means contributing to the development of tech culture, encouraging creativity and innovation, and above all helping to write the new page of our history. This new page is international, zero carbon and can only be done with you.
At EuraTechnologies, you will evolve in a team on a human scale and in a stimulating environment. You will be able to express your potential, share your ideas and put your values at the service of meaningful projects. This position is co-funded by the European Union.
- Ensure the management and follow-up of grant files
- Management of payment request files
- Monitoring revenue collection
- Ensure continuous reporting using existing or create dashboards
- Collect and enter the data necessary for the management of general, analytical, financial accounting and carry out updates
- Communicate to the management the periodic statements (monitoring of costs, cash flow …)
5.Participate in the management of accounting
- Enter all accounting entries, check imputations, perform reconciliation statements, track and record daily bank movements
- Contribute to cash flow monitoring and prepare disbursement and collection schedules
- Prepare customer/supplier invoices
- Track customer receipts and reminders
- Participate in monthly and annual closing work
Compliance with deadlines, deadlines and procedures
- Respect the deadlines provided for in the various processes set up within the company
- Make all necessary contributions to the establishment, implementation, enforcement and monitoring of procedures
Graduate of a training of the type BTS accounting / BUTGEA management of companies and administrations, you have a similar experience in an accounting department of 3 to 5 years and ideally an experience of subsidies and / or Mixed Economy Companies.
- You master office automation (Excel) and experience on Chorus and Astride software would be a plus.
- Available and organized, you are rigorous and versatile
- More than a diploma we seek above all a know-how, a person who invests in the development of his company, his own personal development in a positive and contagious energy. You have an ability to manage the emergency, to prioritize your tasks with the objective of employee satisfaction.
- Position based in Lille.
- You are fluent in English
Application to email@example.com specifying the reference