Descriptif du poste
EuraTechnologies, the leading start-up incubator and accelerator in France, is a centre of excellence and innovation located in Lille (North of France) on 80,000 m². EuraTechnologies supports the development of all Tech entrepreneurs from the idea stage to its international development. As a precursor of French Tech and spearhead of the digital economy in France, EuraTechnologies brings together 300+ tech companies, 4500+ employees, and has an international network (San Francisco, Dubai, Shanghai, New York, Belo Horizonte).
Within the Business Development department of EuraTechnologies, you will support the Business Intelligence and Studies team in the following missions :
- Contribute to the daily monitoring of our Intelligence Software on EuraTechnologies’ main fields: agriculture, media, real estate and smart city, finance, insurance, law, cybersecurity, e-commerce and retail, robotics and industry of the future, environment
- Participate in the drafting of trend notes
- Contribute to the creation of a newsletter dedicated to both the metropolitan and regional ecosystem
- Communicate on our social networks (Slack, LinkedIn, Facebook…) to promote our content
- Contribute to the success of events organised by EuraTechnologies and its partners
A worthwhile experience, in a stimulating and diverse environment in a dynamic and leading entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Onboarding from 19 July 2021.
Duration up to 6 months – Paid internship
Luncheon vouchers, 50% of transport costs covered
You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in innovation, communication, political science or science or you graduated from a journalism, business or engineering school :
- You are creative, curious, eager to learn and ultra dynamic
- You are rigorous and have good writing skills
- You are an ace communicator & a fan of social networks
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship, innovation and technology.