Descriptif du poste
Euratechnologies is Europe’s largest startup incubator. We have developed a strong robotics and industry 4.0 incubation program, that we are now spearheading into a spacetech program. We are coincidentally looking for our best innovation associate, ever. You will report directly to the Director of Spacetech, Industry, and Robotics programs.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it :
- Source the best founders in Europe- especially those with plans to create a spacetech startup – and make them join your program
- Source the best experts in Europe, so that they mentor startups in your program
- Identify the top VCs and BAs with a spacetech expertise, so that they invest in your startups
- Coordinate with our business development team, and identify the top 100 corporate partners that you would need to scale the program and generate revenues for your companies
- Create the coolest spacetech community in Europe
- Onboard the most prestigious deeptech research institutions and generate fruitful interactions
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
- At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
- Kindergarden costs are covered and a 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
- Health insurance is provided
- 50% Transportation costs are covered + 200 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
- Costs related to remote work are covered