Descriptif du poste
The weather plays an important role in agriculture. Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides all farmers with access to reliable, accurate, and ultralocal agro-environmental data. These data – collected by our connected weather stations – are essential for optimizing their operations and their environmental footprint.
Join Sencrop as part of the design team and help us achieve our ambitions and become a reference in precision farming!
You will join our Product team, composed of two Product Owners and one Product Designer, and you will collaborate daily with the Tech and Data teams.
Your main mission will be:
- Working with the Product team to map the context, the goals, and the needs of our users to develop and optimize our platform.
- Collaborating with the Product Owner and Developers of your squad in every step of the design process that you will be the owner: user research, sketching, wireframes, UI design, prototyping, solutions…
- Animating collaborative workshops with different teams to help them find the best solutions to solve the identified problems.
- Testing your designs with users and integrating their feedback into your work.
- Following the development and integration of the features to ensure the quality and the coherency of the global design.
- Maintaining the Sencrop design system.
- Improving our design methods.
By joining us, you will be working with Sketch, Marvel, Zeplin, Miro, and Adobe CC.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a highly skilled Product Designer in charge of leveraging the global design practices at Sencrop. You are in the right place if:
- You have experience in product design. Experience in a SaaS company is a plus.
- You like to take ownership of the product you are working on to have a real impact and change your users’ daily lives.
- You know your way around design and prototyping tools (Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe CC…)
- You have a solid knowledge of user-centered design methods.
- You love to work with a team and co-create.
- Skills in user research are a plus.
- Fluent in English is a plus.
You recognize yourself? Join the Sencrop adventure!
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
15 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation…
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility – everyone contributes
- Customer-centricity – listen to our customers
- Sharing – team spirit
- Creativity – innovation, test & learn
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- A specific onboarding
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, …
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance
GOOD TO KNOW
- Contract: CDI
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies, at the center of the European Tech
- Flexible remote work
Send us your CV and Portfolio illustrating your previous projects, your participation, and your work approach.
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!