Descriptif du poste
EuraTechnologies is the biggest and leading start-up incubator and accelerator in France located in Lille (North of France) on 145,000 m², incubating and accelerating 200 projects a year. EuraTechnologies supports the development of all Tech entrepreneurs from the idea stage to its international development. As a precursor of the French Tech and spearhead of the digital economy in France, EuraTechnologies brings together 300+ tech companies, 5000+ employees, and has an international network.
EURATECHNOLOGIES IS RECRUITING AN INTERN FOR 6 MONTHS
to participate with the Business Intelligence and Studies team in Lille
There is the possibility to get hired for a full-time position at the end of the internship
Within the Advisory Department of EuraTechnologies, you will support the Business Intelligence and Studies team in the following missions :
- Contribute to the daily monitoring of our Intelligence Software on EuraTechnologies’ main fields: agriculture, media, real estate and smart city, finance, insurance, law, cybersecurity, e-commerce and retail, robotics and industry of the future, environment
- Participate in the drafting of trend notes
- Contribute to the creation of a newsletter dedicated to both the metropolitan and regional ecosystem
- Communicate on our social networks (Slack, LinkedIn, Facebook…) to promote our content
- Aggregate and organize advertiser performance data for internal collection, bench-marking and trend analysis
- Commercial support to identify relevant potential partners
Requirements / profile –
- M2 Student – very last year of study
- Fields of study: Business, Political Science, Law, Engineer
- Strong interest in technology, digital, entrepreneurship and/or the public sector. A previous experience in one or several of these fields is a plus.
- International experience is an asset (6 months minimum)
- Ability to distill complex information into a coherent narrative and to prioritize multiple tasks
- Good writing skills and ability to handle database
- Able to set up presentations to promote EuraTechnologies’ assets
- Good command of the ecologic transition’s trends
- Fluency in French is mandatory.
- English: level C1 minimum
- An experience that will mark you for life, in a stimulating and diverse environment in a dynamic and leading entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Onboarding from March 2022.
- Duration up to 6 months – Paid internship
- Luncheon vouchers, 50% of transport costs covered