Descriptif du poste
Euratechnologies is the largest startup incubator in Europe, but is facing a hard truth : few know about it. When searching Euratechnologies on Google News, you get 6000 queries. When searching our great friends « Station F » or « H Farm », you get millions of queries. This needs to change, as our brand needs to match who we are.
You will report directly to the Chief Communication Officer. Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- Create bold and powerful storytelling for Euratechnologies brand and programs.
- Build our presence among English-speaking tech and business media
- Feed local, national and international media with relevant content
- Newsjacking : anticipate the mainstream newsfeed and create media opportunities
- Starting in 2023, localize our global strategy and make it relevant to our new markets (Central and Eastern Europe, MENA)
- Coach our leadership team and optimize their personal branding
- Map all content flows (Euratechnologies’ employees, startups, sponsors, etc) and coordinate our stakeholders
- Maximize the media footprint of all tech events hosted at Euratechnologies
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
- At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
- Kindergarden costs are covered and a 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
- Health insurance is provided
- 50% Transportation costs are covered + 200 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
- Costs related to remote work are covered