Descriptif du poste
Who are we ? 🚀
We are a 6-people team passionate about entrepreneurship, and we are convinced that we can help companies improve the way they share the value created with their teams.
One of the major growth drivers for a company is to build a strong compensation plan tied to the company objectives. Despite that, few companies are able to measure the performance of their compensation plan and how it can improve the company growth.
Amalia is a SaaS platform looking forward to helping companies simplify compensation management, empower salespeople and drive top-line growth.
We are on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance.
We just raised 300 K€ from Business Angels and top-tier VC iD4 Ventures to build the first steps towards this goal and reach Product-Market Fit. Our first customers include : AB Tasty (French Tech 120), CleverConnect, Creditsafe and iAdvize (NEXT 40).
What’s the challenge ? 🙈
In direct relation with the co-founders and our CMO, your main mission will be to co-construct and execute Amalia’s marketing & pre-sale strategy in order to achieve our development objectives.
We are starting almost from scratch with the ambition to align the strategy with the sales teams of fast-growing companies. With passion and kindness our product will aim to make our customers happy. As a team in a horizontal hierarchy, one leader per project, we are moving quickly!
Joining the AmaLiA adventure means working with Ambition, Love and Autonomy 😍
A fast recruitment process 🤝
- 30 min call with one member of the team.
- Half-day at the office : technical test + fit interview. (Remote during covid-19)
- Call with one of the co-founders.
It won’t take more than 2 weeks between your application and the final response + you will always get feedback, no matter what the decision will be.
Send your résumé (no need for cover letter) at : firstname.lastname@example.org with [APPLICATION] in the subject line.
What do we offer ? 🔥
Competitive salary : 40 – 60 K€ depending on profile, with variable pay tied to the company objectives.
Opportunity to be among the first hires, and to help us build a great and strong company ! We also offer equity.
Additional information 📝
Type of contract : CDI
Start date : October 2020
Amalia provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Who are you ? 💎
Currently in the process of validating our product market fit, we are looking for someone who can support us and grow with us.
- First, you are a kindly and friendly person.
- You believe in our mission and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- You are curious and eager to learn and to share with your teammates.
- You are a problem solver and you care about bringing innovative yet simple solutions.
- You like to have responsibilities and advance the projects entrusted to you in autonomy.
- You like being challenged and you seek to improve yourself constantly.
Your skills 👨💻
- Experience: You already have significant experience in offline and digital marketing in a similar position in a SaaS BtoB mid +. Thus, you are familiar with account based marketing (ABM) and/or you have significant experience in the Sales field.
- Strategy: Develop the strategy and ensure its implementation: Manage the budget, Develop awareness, Formalize and deploy our identity, and our arguments, on all media.
- Digital Marketing: Create and execute an effective funnel marketing strategy (ICP, persona, target list, outbound approach, etc). Supervise the production of content (site, blogs, webinar, linkedin, etc.) and ensure its distribution to the target list.
- Qualities and state of mind: « Test and learn » and “Data oriented” spirit 🕵️.
- English: Strong written and oral communication skills.
Apart from these few essential qualities, it is above all your motivation and your ability to work in an async team that interests us 😉