Descriptif du poste
Euratechnologies hosts 1 event every 2 days. Sometimes huge, sometimes tailor-made. The setting is quite fascinating : thousands of squared meters, located in revamped 19th century factories, in the midst of an innovation cradle.
You will become our new face of events. We are looking for a real hustler and a smooth operator, passionate with excellence and innovation, who knows how to design, market, sell and produce an event, from the tiniest technical detail to the largest concept. You will report directly to the Director of Communication, Marketing and Events.
Your mission -should you choose to accept it – will include:
- Evaluate Euratechnologies event opportunities, in collaboration with third parties (sponsors, customers, elected officials,…)
- Research tech events and evaluate sponsorship opportunities based on Euratechnologies’ annual objectives and target audience, working closely with our business development team to align strategy and plans
- Design, budget, plan and execute selected events from conception to completion, including third party and suppliers management, booth design, branding, logistics, webinar platforms management, demo set-up, audience acquisition, sales engagement and follow-up
- Coordinate with the Communications team in order to incorporate brand messaging into event experience
- Handle pre- and post-event actions (event feedback, analysis, ROI and budget finalization)
- Provide improvements to the event team’s functionality and day-to-day processes, bring new ideas and concepts to event programs
Join our team 💪
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
- At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
- Kindergarden costs are covered and a 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
- Health insurance is provided
- 50% Transportation costs are covered + 200 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
- Costs related to remote work are covered