Descriptif du poste
Euratechnologies is the largest startup incubator in Europe, but is facing a hard truth : few know about it. When searching Euratechnologies on Google News, you get 6000 queries. When searching our great friends « Station F » or « H Farm », you get millions of queries. This needs to change, as our brand needs to match who we are.
You will join the executive committee and report directly to the COO. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to become the most impressive director of communication, marketing and events- ever. Within the next two years, you will :
- Redefine our brand and build an aggressive marketing strategy
- Switch our mostly French-speaking content streams into mostly English-speaking ones
- Expand and merge the existing events, communication and marketing teams into a world-class team of 10 experts who vye for excellence and innovation
- Expand our social networks
- Boost our media outreach strategy and structure an actionable network of allies within the global tech and business media communities
- Redesign our events strategy, produce one flagship event per year and supervise a technical team that currently generates 10 events/ month
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
- At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
- Kindergarden costs are covered and 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
- Health insurance is provided
- 50% Transportation costs are covered + 200 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
- Costs related to remote work are covered