Descriptif du poste
Euratechnologies is the largest startup incubator in Europe, but is facing a hard truth : few know about it. When searching Euratechnologies on Google News, you get 6000 queries. When searching our great friends « Station F » or « H Farm », you get millions of queries. This needs to change, as our brand needs to match who we are.
You will report directly to the Chief Communication Officer (CCO). Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will include :
- Create bold and powerful storytelling for Euratechnologies brand and programs.
- Redefine our brand and image. Our logo was made in 2012: it needs an update.
- Design most visuals and become the supreme guardian of our graphic identity
- Newsletters tend to be boring: find the right tone and relevant contents so that we reach stellar engagement and expand our readers’ base
- Corporate websites also tend to be painfully boring: oversee the development and maintenance of Euratechnologies website including messages and UX design
- Analyze data from our website and social networks to produce relevant strategic advice
- Execute an aggressive SEO strategy
- Drive all digital communication chanels and boost our footprint on social networks
- Design, market and promote our tech events
- Map all content flows (Euratechnologies’ employees, startups, sponsors, etc) and coordinate our stakeholders
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
- At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
- Kindergarden costs are covered and a 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
- Health insurance is provided
- 50% Transportation costs are covered + 200 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
- Costs related to remote work are covered
You don’t need to write a cover letter or provide resume. Come as you are, just go through this form.