Descriptif du poste
At Sencrop, we aim at building an app with an excellent User Experience and make sure our product will help farmers make better decisions in their day-to-day activities.
We’re organized in small cross-functional teams (product/soft/data) and we’re attached to constantly seek users’ feedback about current experience and envisaged features.
You will be technical-lead in a product-team focused on in-app experience with weather data.
- be the technical lead in a Product Team (weather experience in app)
- participate in feature elaboration and refinement together with PM & designer: from ideation to feature rollout, to user usage analysis
- ensure technical feasibility, build compromises to reach business goals
- make sure features are delivered, and monitor they work as intended
- develop features with the team
- mentor other devs to continuously improve their practice and standards, animate craftsmanship sessions
- improve processes and rituals
- carry « long-term works »: refactoring, technology transitions, etc
Our current technology stack:
- Cross-platform with capacitor
- postgreSQL clusters
- docker-based services
- AWS cloud services / terraform
- Github actions / CloudBees feature flags
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if you have:
- Experience in technical leadership in a cross-functional team
- Strong interest in UX, user feedback
- Strong technical skills (in various languages, technologies)
- Strong experience in various test approaches (BDD, end-to-end, etc..)
- Experience with continuous delivery of features
- Experience with technical transitions (eg. from a legacy system)
- Technology watch: you know where the ecosystem is going, and the best development practices
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third largest startup accelerator.
25 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & to make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection / sowing / irrigation …
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agro-meteorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility – everyone contributes
- Customer-centricity – listen to our customers
- Sharing – team spirit
- Creativity – innovation, test & learn
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Salary: According to experience
- Contract: CDI
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies. Flexible remote working policy.
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance
- CSE (Social and Economic Committee) with advantages