Descriptif du poste
At Sencrop, we aim at building a beautiful app with an excellent User Experience and make sure our product will help farmers take better decisions in their day-to-day activities.
We’re organized in small cross-functional teams (product/soft/data) and we’re attached to constantly seek users’ feedback about our app and how we help them.
Join Sencrop and help us develop new features to help farmers make better decisions in their day-to-day activities!
Your main mission:
- participate in feature elaboration and refinement together with PM & designer
- develop features in front + back
- be collaborative in your development (pair-prog, reviews…)
- write code and tests
- respect team standards: coding standards, test, UX, tracking …
- mentor newcomers
Our current technology stack:
- Cross-platform with Capacitor
- Docker-based services
- AWS cloud
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if you have
- Experience in web development with React
- Strong appetence for great UX and design
- Good knowledge of typescript
- Practice in code quality (automated testing)
- Experience with at least one other language
- Experience in backend development
- Collaborative dev practices (pair-prog, reviews…)
You recognize yourself? Join the Sencrop adventure!
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
18 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation …
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility – everyone contributes
- Customer-centricity – listen our customers
- Sharing – team spirit
- Creativity – innovation, test & learn
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Specific onboarding & training
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance (Alan)
- Advantages through CSE (Leeto)
- Contract: CDI
- Salary: According to experience
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies. Cool brand new offices in a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!