Descriptif du poste
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Critizr is one of the fastest-growing, most exciting tech start-ups operating today. We have offices in London, Paris and Lille, and backing from some of the world’s best venture capital firms. We have clients in more than 30 countries.
Critizr provides a SaaS solution which enables retailers and brands to put the customer at the heart of their business, starting from their local teams. Today, thousands of retail professionals use Critizr to understand and engage in conversations with their local customers across all channels.
Our primary investors, including 83North, have an impressive track record of investment including companies like AirBnB, DropBox, Zendesk, LinkedIn, Mirakl, JustEat, Facebook. We currently employ over 80 people, and our team has been doubling year over year.
We are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer. As a member of our product team, composed of 20+ people (front-ends, back-ends, dev-ops, product managers, designers, data scientists…), you will work both within the front-end team and your own feature squad. You will serve a key role in Critizr’s ongoing growth and success as a technology solution in the area of customer service. We will be counting on your vision and technical expertise as a Front-end Developer to strengthen our solution from the inside out.
Critizr has already positioned itself as a leader in our industry, having experienced strong exponential growth for the past several years. We’re counting on you to help us get to even greater heights.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely in a small crew of great developers, product managers and designers
- Get involved into the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment, as well as post-delivery maintenance and monitoring
- Make sure the features you develop are pixel-perfect and working as intended
- Ensure that our product is the very best it can be (user experience, performance, etc.)
- Actively contribute to technical and architectural decision-making
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Contribute to the tooling and organisation of the front-end team
- Be proactive and reactive in terms of peer code review
Technologies & tools we use daily as a frontend:
- ESLint, Jest
- Node, Npm, Gulp, Webpack, Babel
- Git, Github, Github actions, CircleCI
- Sketch, Invision, Figma
- Slack, Notion
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- You have at least 5 years of industry experience in front-end engineering
- You treat CSS as a first class citizen and have a deep knowledge in CSS Frameworks and Preprocessors (e.g. Sass, SCSS)
- You are able to conduct meetings that help shape a project in its technical aspects
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow
- You have an english level of at least B2 (e.g. you are able to give a clear, prepared presentation)
We’re looking for engineers who:
- Are passionate about web development, usability and design (naturally curious)
- Take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- Are independent, autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- Have a high attention to detail
- Want to tackle projects with large scope and drive significant business impact
- Are a motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Love collaborating via code reviews and having discussions about application architecture
- Value team success over personal success
- You’ve previously worked in a start-up environment making a SaaS product
- You’ve had experience at our current stage or beyond (high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure)
- You know about testing solutions for large front-end applications
- You have experience with performance optimisations
Reports to the front-end tech lead.
WHAT CRITIZR OFFERS YOU
- A front-row seat with a company that is changing the way multiple industries do business, thanks to a best-in-class product and exponential growth
- A great and diverse team of professionals who are talented, fun, supportive, open, communicative and who you can learn from and share with
- Fun and challenging working environment with significant opportunities for career growth and development (Did you know we’re ranked in top 100 of EU tech start-ups?)
- An international environment
- Attractive salary package including excellent pension, health insurance and life insurance
- Open and inclusive working environment including flexible hours and parent-friendly options