Développement web, App
Descriptif du poste
About the role (Remote possible!)
As a member of our product development team, working directly under the CTO, you will serve a key role in Critizr’s ongoing growth and success as a technology solution in the area of customer service. We will be counting on your vision and technical expertise as a Senior Backend Developer to strengthen our solution from the inside out.
Critizr has already positioned itself as a leader in our industry, having experienced strong exponential growth for the past several years. You can help us attain even greater heights by contributing to the development of software that never lets its users down.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Backend Development: You will be in charge of developing, maintaining and improving the backend aspect of the Critizr product.
- End-to-end development: You will be involved in the entire life cycle of our products—from conception and design to final product delivery, as well as post-delivery maintenance and monitoring.
- Decision-making: You will contribute to the technical and architectural decisions that concern our products.
- UX Assurance: You will help ensure that user experience is the best it can possibly be.
- Continuous Development: You will be constantly brainstorming, designing, and executing new components of our product used by millions.
- Code Review: You’ll need to be proactive and reactive in terms of peer code review.
Who will you be working closely with?
- The entire product team is eager to welcome you to the department.
- You will work as part of a united, dynamic and talented group of product experts: fellow backend developers, frontend developers, product owners, data analysts, devops, solution architects, etc..
- You will be working closely with our CTO, Thibaut Carlier.
What skills and background are we looking for?
- You have 5 years’ minimum experience in a similar role
- You have a passion for and expertise in SaaS environments
- You are proficient in: Python, Django, PostgreSQL
- You possess a working knowledge of: Docker, AWS
- You have experience working with: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Segment
- You have general familiarity with: ES6, React, Backbone Marionette, Handelbars, Sass, Npm, Gulp, Babel, Git, Sentry, Sketch (all technologies used by the product team)
What personal qualities and soft skills are we looking for?
- You are creative and innovative
- You are independent and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- You are naturally curious and always striving to learn new things
- You are a motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
What Critizr offers you
- A front-row seat with a company that is changing the way multiple industries do business, thanks to a best-in-class product and exponential growth
- A great team of professionals who are talented, fun, supportive, open, communicative and who you can learn from and share with
- Fun and challenging working environment with significant opportunities for career growth and development (Did you know we’re ranked in top 100 of EU tech start-ups?)
- An international environment
- Attractive salary package including excellent pension, health insurance and life insurance
- Open and inclusive working environment including flexible hours and parent-friendly options
- Great office located in a dog-friendly co-working space along with a network of other startups. The office features regular events, Thursday happy hours and a great community. Regular socials and team retreats (Did you hear our last off-site was in a castle in France? We do cool stuff.)