Descriptif du poste
- Backend Development: You will be in charge of developing, maintaining and improving the backend aspect of the Critizr product.
- End-to-end development: You will be involved in the entire life cycle of our products—from conception and design to final product delivery, as well as post-delivery maintenance and monitoring.
- Decision-making: You will contribute to the technical and architectural decisions that concern our products.
- UX Assurance: You will help ensure that user experience is the best it can possibly be.
- Continuous Development: You will be constantly brainstorming, designing, and executing new components of our product used by millions.
- Code Review: You’ll need to be proactive and reactive in terms of peer code review.
Who will you be working closely with?
- The entire product team is eager to welcome you to the department.
- You will work as part of a united, dynamic and talented group of product experts: fellow backend developers, frontend developers, product owners, data analysts, devops, solution architects, etc..
- You will be working closely with our CTO, Thibaut Carlier.
What skills and background are we looking for?
- You have 5 years’ minimum experience in a similar role
- You have a passion for and expertise in SaaS environments
- You are proficient in: Python, Django, PostgreSQL
- You possess a working knowledge of: Docker, AWS
- You have experience working with: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Segment
- You have general familiarity with: ES6, React, Backbone Marionette, Handelbars, Sass, Npm, Gulp, Babel, Git, Sentry, Sketch (all technologies used by the product team)
What personal qualities and soft skills are we looking for?
- You are creative and innovative
- You are independent and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- You are naturally curious and always striving to learn new things
- You are a motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
What Critizr offers you
- A front-row seat with a company that is changing the way multiple industries do business, thanks to a best-in-class product and exponential growth
- A great team of professionals who are talented, fun, supportive, open, communicative and who you can learn from and share with
- Fun and challenging working environment with significant opportunities for career growth and development (Did you know we’re ranked in top 100 of EU tech start-ups?)
- An international environment
- Attractive salary package including excellent pension, health insurance and life insurance
- Open and inclusive working environment including flexible hours and parent-friendly options
- Great office located in a dog-friendly co-working space along with a network of other startups. The office features regular events, Thursday happy hours and a great community. Regular socials and team retreats (Did you hear our last off-site was in a castle in France? We do cool stuff.)