Descriptif du poste
Feedier is looking for an ambitious lead developer to join us and scale our engineering team!
With 2M requests served by our API on a daily basis, a product roadmap full and a competitive product with 21 modules as well as a clear market fit. We’re looking for someone with strong technical convictions who wants to be part of our story, learn a TON and help us scale our product and company to the next level! If you like scaling web applications, solving technical challenges, product innovation and are looking to develop your leadership. This is for you.
— Your missions 🎯
- 70% Scale the Feedier backend. It ranges from developing micro services, new backend components, new APIs, caching interfaces to SQL optimizations.
- 20% Maintain reliability and quality on Feedier. Code review on PR and helping other developers finding the best long term solutions for their tasks/features.
- 10% Guiding the Feedier roadmap. Giving input into Jira tasks to add technical backend details and helping unblock urgent issues with other developers as they arise. You work directly with the CPO.
— Job requirements ✅
- YOU’RE A GOOD PROGRAMMER
- You like to work in a TEAM
- You speak both English and French at a conversational level
- You have strong experience with an oriented language
- Symfony/Laravel experience is a PLUS
- Micro service experience is a PLUS
- DevOp experience (we use AWS) is a PLUS
- Agile experience is a PLUS
- Frontend frameworks experience (we use Vue.js) is a PLUS