Descriptif du poste
Who are we ? 🚀
We are a team on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance.
One of the major growth drivers for a company is to build a strong compensation plan tied to the company objectives. Despite that, few companies are able to measure the performance of their compensation plan and how it can improve the company growth.
Amalia is a real-time SaaS sales performance platform that accelerates our customers’ business while uniting their sales team.
We are on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance.
We are supported by Business Angels and top-tier VC iD4 Ventures to build the first steps towards this goal and reach Product-Market Fit. Some of our customers include: Mirakl (Next40), Swile (French Tech 120), AB Tasty (Next40), Talentsoft, TheFork, iAdvize (NEXT 40)…
What’s the challenge ? 🙈
As a full member of our product team (5 people), your main mission will be to help us build and enhance our Saas product.
To date our team is composed of
- Product manager
- UI/UX designer
- 2 full stack engineers
You will work closely with each member of the team and you will be supported in your journey to increase your skills.
We work with an agile methodology process, and you will take part in each ceremony : daily, planning, co-design, build, test, ship and retrospective to ensure continuous improvement.
Depending on your affinities and skills, you will have the opportunity to work on frontend or backend stuff (or both if you feel to 😍).
We have a challenging roadmap, here are some examples you can work on:
- Work on new features from the ground: data visualization and reporting screens, dashboards for sales and their managers, …,
- Improve existing features: rework existing screens for better UX
- Work on a public Api
- Help us extend our data integration hub by adding new CRMs/ERP/Datawarehouse connections. We already integrate with numerous solutions such as Salesforce, Hubspot, BigQuery, AWS Redshift, Netsuite but we continuously add new ones.
- Industrialisation: tests, automatisation, …
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and participate in team design sessions and agile ceremonies.
Joining the AmaLiA adventure means working with Ambition, Love and Autonomy 😍
Who are you ? 💎
We are looking for Engineer/Master’s degree with 2/5+ years of experience.
- First, you are a optimistic person, pleasant to work with
- You believe in our mission and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- You are curious and eager to learn and to share with your teammates.
- You are a problem solver and you care about bringing innovative yet simple solutions.
- You like to have responsibilities and own your projects.
- You like being challenged and you seek to constantly improve yourself.
Your skills 👨💻
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones, e.g. ES6, TypeScript, React, Node.js
- Product minded: committed to building the best user experience.
- Willingness to write high quality Tests (unit test, e2eTests) and documentation for the code you produce.
- API design
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Apart from these few essential qualities, it is above all your motivation and your ability to work in an async team that interests us 😉
Amalia technical stack 🛠️
- Frontend : React, Redux, TypeScript, Storybook
- Backend : NodeJS, TypeScript, NestJS
- Testing: Jest, Cypress
- Database : PostgreSQL
- Cloud : GCP, Terraform
- CI / CD : Gitlab
A fast recruitment process 🤝
- 30 min call with one member of the team.
- Technical test + fit interview.
- Call with one of our board members.
It won’t take more than 2 weeks between your application and the final response + you will always get feedback, no matter what the decision will be.
Send your resume (no need for cover letter) at : firstname.lastname@example.org with [APPLICATION] in the subject line.
What do we offer ? 🔥
A stimulating environment where you can focus on doing great work. We are a multi-based company with our office in Lille at Euratechnologies and in Paris at Station F, two terrific European accelerators.
We work mostly remotely but we meet each Thursday at the office to share teamwork and good times all together.
Compensation : 40 – 50 K€ depending on profile, with variable pay tied to the company objectives.
Opportunity to be among the first hires, and to help us build a great and strong company ! We also offer equity.
Additional information 📝
Type of contract : CDI
Start date : ASAP
Amalia provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.