Descriptif du poste
Who are we ? 🚀
We are a team convinced that we can help companies improve the way they share the value created with their sales teams.
One of the major growth drivers for a company is to build a strong compensation plan tied to the company objectives. Despite that, few companies are able to measure the performance of their compensation plan and how it can improve the company growth.
Amalia is a SaaS platform looking forward to helping companies simplify compensation management, empower salespeople and drive top-line growth.
We are on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance.
We are supported by Business Angels and top-tier VC iD4 Ventures to build the first steps towards this goal and reach Product-Market Fit. Our first customers include: AB Tasty (French Tech 120), iAdvize (NEXT 40), Proprioo, Livestorm, CleverConnect…
What’s the challenge ? 🙈
As a full member of our product team (5 people), your main mission will be to help us build and enhance our Saas product.
To date our team is composed of
- Product manager
- UI/UX designer
- 2 full stack engineers
You will work closely with each member of the team and you will be supported in your journey to increase your skills.
We work with Agile SCRUM methodology process, and you will take part in each SCRUM ceremony : daily, planning, co-design, build, test, ship and retrospective to ensure continuous improvement.
Depending on your affinities and skills, you will have the opportunity to work on frontend or backend stuff (or both if you feel to 😍).
We have a challenging roadmap, here are some examples you can work on:
- Work on new features from the ground: reporting dashboards screens, new authentication systems, rework existing screens for better UX, …
- Help us extend our data integration hub with adding new CRMs/ERP : Dynamics, Netsuite, PipeDrive, …
- Adapt our application for mobile
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and participate in team design sessions and scrum/agile ceremonies.
Joining the AmaLiA adventure means working with Ambition, Love and Autonomy 😍
Who are you ? 💎
We are looking for Engineer/Master’s degree interns available 6+ months with the possibility of joining us at the end of the internship and growing with us.
- First, you are a kindly and friendly person.
- You believe in our mission and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- You are curious and eager to learn and to share with your teammates.
- You are a problem solver and you care about bringing innovative yet simple solutions.
- You like to have responsibilities and advance the projects entrusted to you in autonomy.
- You like being challenged and you seek to improve yourself constantly.
Your skills 👨💻
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones, e.g. ES6, TypeScript, React, Node.js
- Product minded: committed to building the best user experience.
- Willingness to write high quality Tests (unit test, e2eTests) and documentation for the code you produce.
- API design
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Amalia technical stack 🛠️
- Frontend : React, Redux, TypeScript, Storybook
- Backend : NodeJS, TypeScript, NestJS
- Testing: Jest, Cypress
- Database : PostgreSQL
- Cloud : GCP, Terraform
- CI / CD : Gitlab
A fast recruitment process 🤝
- 30 min call with one member of the team.
- Technical test + fit interview.
- Call with one of our board members.
It won’t take more than 2 weeks between your application and the final response + you will always get feedback, no matter what the decision will be.
Send your résumé (no need for cover letter) at : email@example.com with [APPLICATION] in the subject line.
What do we offer ? 🔥
We work mostly remotely but we meet at least once a week at the office to share teamwork and good times all together (when not COVID)
Compensation : 1000 euros / month
Opportunity to be among the first hires, and to help us build a great and strong company !
Additional information 📝
Type of contract : 6 month Internship
Start date : ASAP
Amalia provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.