Descriptif du poste
10.000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive real-time data and forecasts (temperature, humidity, wind speed & rainfall).
Our SaaS platform ingests millions of weather data points from all over Europe every day to help farmers make the best choices: crop protection/sowing/irrigation…
Our environnement: AWS Lambda, react and node.js, Elastic clusters, Kibana, postgres, github-actions, terraform (https://stackshare.io/companies/sencrop)
We’re hiring a SRE Engineer to level-up our operations!
Your mission, if you choose to accept it
- Design and improve our monitoring tools & capabilities,
- Improve automation in system operations, infrastructure changes, software deployments
- Work with the team to define, measure, and reach availability objectives
- Design and improve incident tools and processes (alerting, escalation, resolution, postmortems…)
- Work with architects to address questions around reliability, resilience, scalability
- You love the SRE book from Google and DevOps culture
- You are experienced with cloud environments (ideally AWS)
- You are experienced with infrastructure-as-code tools (ideally terraform)
- You are experienced with git, software factories, and continuous delivery
- You are fluent in shell scripting (and ideally other scripting languages too)
- You have the communication and interpersonal skills to work on post-incident reviews, analyses of human and process failures, in order to learn and improve the way we work
Good to know
- Contract : CDI
- Salary : according to experience
- Peace of mind with a free employer-sponsored insurance
- Location : Euratechnologies, Europe’s third largest startup accelerator, in Lille (North of France)
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!
Please send your CV to: email@example.com