Descriptif du poste
As a Developer Evangelist, your job will be to help developers around the world integrating Mapwize Indoor Maps in their apps. You will be the expert able to explain to anyone how to use our SDKs and APIs in the best way!
This position is great for a developer willing to have lots of client contacts and work on all kind of solutions instead of coding all day.
Being a Developer Evangelist requires flexibility above all. On any given day, you’ll speak with customers and future customers, build out proofs of concept that show just what Mapwize can do, answer very specific questions about our solution, write guidebook and documentation, contribute to the product roadmap and even add new features to the product itself. The tasks are varied and no two days are alike. Your priorities are determined by a single question: will this help our customers be more successful?
The position will be located at Euratechnologies in Lille, France.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Work with the developers of our enterprise customers, helping them to achieve the best mapping experience.
- Answer technical support questions.
- Show prospects all the cool things they could do with Mapwize and coordinate proof of concept.
- Create resources (blog posts, tutorials, documentation, …) to make Mapwize more accessible to developers around the world.
- Animate and actively contribute to our open-source repositories on Github.
- Identify bugs in the product and follow their resolution.
- Add features on the product roadmap that would help developers integrate Mapwize better and faster, and contribute to their development.
- Support the Marketing, Customer Success and Sales team internally with your technical expertise.
Mapwize is a Software Editor founded in 2014, leader in the development of indoor mapping solutions. Our mission is to disrupt the Smart Building industry by providing a breakthrough SaaS platform. We believe indoor mapping is the corner stone to provide new digital services inside buildings, whether it be for visitors, workers, maintainers or security officers. We have customers worldwide including several Fortune 100 US companies and have strong partnerships with major technology companies. We are looking for talents to join the team and be part of the Smart Building revolution.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Strong technical skills in multiple technologies including iOS, Android and JS
- Broad technical knowledge allowing you to quickly understand the business of any client
- Motivation to help people and be answering questions by phone, email or chat
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured and dynamic start-up environment
- Graduated from a software development school
- 0-3 years of experience