Descriptif du poste
10.000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive real-time data and forecasts in their fields.
Our SaaS platform ingests millions of weather data points from all over Europe every day in order to help our users decide in real-time the course of action they should take in any weather event.
Come & be part of a high energy team working in a continuous delivery, developer driven agile delivery environment.
- Develop, test, ship, maintain the backends of our user-facing applications & back-office tooling. Our current stack: typescript, graphQL, AWS Lambda, node.js/docker, mysql, postgresql, ElasticSearch, terraform…
- Guide architectural decisions & technical designs, propose implementation options
- Drive for continuous improvement in scalability & reliability of the platform
- Design and develop our APIs in function of their usage (internal vs external API design)
- Evaluate and choose technologies for the future of our platform
- You are experienced in backend development in java, js or similar languages
- You are experienced in building and using APIs
- You are fluent in SQL
- Ideally you are experienced with ElasticSearch and its query DSL
- You are experienced with cloud environments (we’re on AWS)
- You are aware of the modern evolutions of web-architecture and technologies
- You understand the typical security and authentication mechanisms for the web (eg. OAuth)
- You have a solid commitment to code quality, automated testing, and documentation in an Agile environment.
- You like pair-programming, improving your own practices, helping other developers
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org