Descriptif du poste
Born in 2009, EuraTechnologies is ranked among the top 3 accelerator in Europe. A precursor of French Tech and a spearhead of the digital economy in France, EuraTechnologies gathers 300+ companies, 4,500+ employees, 100+ incubated project leaders and 50 accelerated startups each year.
Why join us?
To join EuraTechnologies is to contribute to the development of Tech’ culture, to encourage creativity and innovation, and above all to help write the new page of our history. This new page is international, zero carbon and can only be done with you.
At EuraTechnologies, you will evolve in a human-scale team and in a stimulating environment. You will be able to express your potential, share your ideas and put your values at the service of meaningful projects.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it :
● Coordinate the programming and implementation of buildings in their environmental dimension
– Analyse the feasibility studies with the Euratechnologies board and the occupants
– Defining the main characteristics of the technical, economic and financial design of buildings by integrating the occupants’ uses and a service-based approach
– Contribute to the sourcing of technical solutions and assist in the selection of installers
– Ensure the follow-up of the planning and the respect of the environmental and energy performance objectives from the programming phase to the operation phase
– Promote the reuse or recycling of equipments
● Coordinate the transformation of interior spaces and commercial activities
– Identify and analyse the uses of the occupants and the inhabitants of the neighbourhoods in which our sites are integrated
– Participate in the prospective definition of a development plan for tertiary spaces
– Consider the challenges of mutability and modularity of spaces in the service of collective and individual practices to promote efficiency and collaboration within the sites
– Achieve space planning design missions in thinking about new uses as a lever for economic and professional performance and as a factor of attractiveness, while ensuring sobriety
– Participate in the design phases of the project and manage the technical documentation
– Budget the technical and operational interventions required for implementation
● Optimise the environmental and budgetary impact of buildings to make them demonstrators of innovation and excellence in Europe
– Contribute to the financial and contractual arrangements for guaranteeing energy savings (CEE, third-party financing, CPE, etc.)
– Contribute to the preparation of applications for European, national and local funding linked to environmental and energy innovations (ERDF, IAU, Horizon Europe, PIA, AMI, etc.)
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
● At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
● Kindergarden costs are covered and a 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
● Health insurance is provided
● 50% Transportation costs are covered + 200 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
● Remote work is possible
You are fluent English.