Descriptif du poste
Lille is home to the most advanced cybersecurity scale-ups in France. Euratechnologies is Europe’s largest startup incubator. No need to say that our 3000 sq meters cybercampus is attractive for startups, and vital to our company. We are coincidentally looking for our best innovation manager- ever. You will report directly to the CPO (Chief Programs Officer).
Your mission, should you choose to accept it :
- Source the best founders in Europe, especially those with plans to create a cybersecurity startup, and make them join your program
- Source the best experts in Europe, so that they mentor startups in your program
- Identify the top VCs and BAs with cybersecurity expertise, so that they invest in your startups
- Coordinate with our business development team, and identify the top 100 corporate partners that you would need to scale the program and generate revenues for your companies
- Create the coolest cybersecurity community in Europe
- Design world class cybersecurity training programs to educate large corporations, SMEs and government agencies
Join our team 💪
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
- At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
- Kindergarten costs are covered and a 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
- Health insurance is provided
- 50% Transportation costs are covered + 200 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
- Costs related to remote work are covered