Descriptif du poste
Why join us?
To join EuraTechnologies is to contribute to the development of Tech culture, to encourage creativity and innovation, and above all to help write the new page of our history. This new page is international, net zero carbon and can only be done with you.
At EuraTechnologies, you will evolve in a human-scale team and in a stimulating environment. You will be able to express your potential, share your ideas and put your values at the service of meaningful projects.
How will you make an impact?
Within the Programs Department, you will co-construct and participate in defining EuraTechnologies’ coaching program and develop the EdTech and HRTech vertical.
More globally, you will participate in the continuous improvement of our incubation and acceleration programs for projects and startups. You will report directly to the CPO (Chief Programs Officer).
Your mission – should you choose to accept it – will include:
- Source, identify and select potential project leaders and innovative startups in the digital sector and more specifically in the HRTech and EdTech fields
- Organize and lead the HRTech and EdTech selection committees
- Create, maintain, and develop favorable conditions to support project leaders and startups
- Coordinate the support and skills development of project leaders and startups by facilitating:
- the research of seed and growth investments, and in some cases, the creation of own financing tools,
- recruitment of talent, technology transfers or cooperation with the research and business worlds
- selection of the best mentors in Europe to coach startups,
- access to commercial and internationalization opportunities…
- Ensure partner satisfaction (schools, investors, companies, technology partners…) and collaborate with the sales department to develop new partnerships
- Organize and lead EdTech and HRTech deployment and financing committees by selecting companies and investors
- Contribute to the design, preparation and implementation of events dedicated to digital innovation
- Achieving objectives set by the program management (monitoring/reporting of results indicators)
- Ensure that all startups supported by Euratechnologies respect its values guidelines
- Guarantee an optimal level of customer satisfaction, calculated by an NPS indicator
You are our future talent if:
- You have a solid entrepreneurial culture
- You like to guide and support
- You master project management
- You are familiar with startup-oriented marketing strategies and new business models
- You are familiar with the financing of startups and their stakeholders
- You know how to analyze a business plan and a pitch deck
- Your interventions and presentations in front of an audience are captivating
- Your writing skills are indisputable
- You have 3 to 5 years of prior experience
- You are fluent in both French and English
- A job you can be proud of. Our mission is to support, create and develop. Your work environment will be dynamic, welcoming and will allow you to develop your expertise.
- Kindergarten costs are covered, and a 6-week parental leave is granted to the second parent.
- Health insurance is provided.
- 50% Transportation costs are covered + 200 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work.
- Costs related to remote work are covered.