Descriptif du poste
Born in 2009, EuraTechnologies is ranked among the top 3 accelerator in Europe. A precursor of French Tech and a spearhead of the digital economy in France, EuraTechnologies gathers 300+ companies, 4,500+ employees, 100+ incubated project leaders and 50 accelerated startups each year.
Why join us?
To join EuraTechnologies is to contribute to the development of Tech’ culture, to encourage creativity and innovation, and above all to help write the new page of our history. This new page is international, zero carbon and can only be done with you.
At EuraTechnologies, you will evolve in a human-scale team and in a stimulating environment. You will be able to express your potential, share your ideas and put your values at the service of meaningful projects.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it :
- Manage the team of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation division and ensure the achievement of the objectives set for the entire scope
- Monitor/report EuraTechnologies incubation, acceleration and hosting programs
- Guarantee the development of the acceleration program (GROW) and the monitoring of companies in this status
- Ensure the development of the support program for ETIs and large accounts (corporate program)
- Provide support to companies in their development project, in line with the requests of our public shareholders.
- Participate in improving the support offer for innovation and entrepreneurship
- Promote inter-site mergers and collaborations (Lille, Blanchemaille, Willems, etc.)
- Promote inter-company mergers and collaborations
- Foster business-academic connections and collaborations
- Foster business-research center connections and collaborations
- Develop, maintain, consolidate relationships with partner incubators/accelerators in France and abroad
- Contribute to the search for start-up and growth financing.
- Organize follow-up and grouping missions relating to the Ubiquitous pole or equivalent (COS…)
- Achieve the objectives set by General Management in terms of job creation, businesses and innovative projects, in line with the objectives set in the context of contracts awarded to EuraTechnologies by its shareholders (monitoring/reporting of results indicators)
- Promote the attractiveness and development of the area (company / school / lab)
- Ensure the implementation of an ambitious Sourcing strategy for projects and companies (Local / Regional / National)
- Guarantee the consistency of the support programs on all the spin-off sites.
- Ensure a coherent and diversified dynamic animation grid on the entire support scope (workshop, events, etc.)
- Ensure the interface and reporting with the Director of Operations
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
- At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
- Kindergarden costs are covered and a 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
- Health insurance is provided
- 50% Transportation costs are covered + 400 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
- Remote work is possible
You are fluent English.