Descriptif du poste
Critizr is one of the fastest-growing, most exciting tech start-ups operating today. We have offices in London, Paris, Lille, Amsterdam, Madrid, Tokyo and backing from some of the world’s best venture capital firms. We have clients in more than 30 countries.
Critizr provides a SaaS solution that enables retailers and brands to put the customer at the heart of their business, starting from their local teams. Today, thousands of retail professionals use Critizr to understand and engage in conversations with their local customers across all channels.
Our primary investors, including 83North, have an impressive track record of investment including companies like Airbnb, DropBox, Zendesk, LinkedIn, Mirakl, JustEat, Facebook. We currently employ over 100 people, and our team has been doubling year over year.
We are looking for a skillful and enthusiastic Strategic Alliances and Partnership Manager with a solid track record in consulting and alliance management.
The main role of this international position, reporting to the Strategy and Ops Director for Sales & Marketing and working closely with the Sales teams, will be to design the Partnership & Alliance strategy and to accelerate the implementation of our partner ecosystem (strategic consulting firms and technology partners).
The Strategic Alliances and Partnerships Manager leverages regional networks of partners to increase the business and develop our brand awareness.
The candidate will liaise closely with the Global Revenue team, Presales and Product Marketing teams.
In close relationship with all stakeholders, your missions will be the following:
- Build the strategic vision
- Work with the management team to define and prioritize key partnerships and develop our short-term and medium-term strategy
- Work closely with the management team and the marketing team to ensure consistency of messaging and partnerships across our domain.
- Build the partners portfolio
- Manage a strategic set of partners and execute a successful joint GTM strategy to generate revenue with direct partners (no indirect sales)
- Develop a trustful and close relationship with the partners
- Ensure good governance between Critizr and the partners in our different markets (France, UK, Benelux, Spain, Japan)
- Generate & Monitor pipeline
- Organize monthly business reviews and account reviews with the Sales team to identify business opportunities to consistently generate additional revenue
- Work on Deals & Soutenance and drive customer meetings and internal preparations in close collaboration with the Sales team
- Monitor and report on key alliance metrics.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience required
- 7+ years of experience with solutions-based selling and alliances management.
- 3+ year of experience as Sales Executive (or similar position) for a SaaS company
- EMEA or international experience
- In-depth knowledge of partners ecosystem : strategic consulting firms and technology partners
- Ability to successfully differentiate solutions to deliver to customers by providing a consultative and professional approach, building a strong market leading approach, generating significant value in the sales pipeline
- Exceptional strategic mindset (you take an inclusive and long-term approach to problem solving and decision making based on objective analysis, forward thinking and planning).
- Solid understanding of revenue metrics to measure and report on success
- High professional communication and customer interaction skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Fluent in English
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Curious with a strong desire to learn
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Reports to the Director of Strategy & Operations for Sales and Marketing
WHAT CRITIZR OFFERS YOU
- A front-row seat with a company that is changing the way multiple industries do business, thanks to a best-in-class product and exponential growth
- A great and diverse team of professionals who are talented, fun, supportive, open, communicative and who you can learn from and share with
- Fun and challenging working environment with significant opportunities for career growth and development (Did you know we’re ranked in the top 100 of EU’s tech start-ups?)
- An international environment
- Attractive salary package including excellent pension, health insurance and life insurance
- Open and inclusive working environment including flexible hours and parent-friendly options
- Location is London or Paris (flexible remote policy)