Descriptif du poste
Born in 2009, EuraTechnologies is ranked among the top 3 accelerator in Europe. A precursor of French Tech and a spearhead of the digital economy in France.
Why join us?
Joining EuraTechnologies means contributing to the development of tech culture, encouraging creativity and innovation, and above all helping to write the new page of our history. This new page is international, zero carbon and can only be done with you.
At EuraTechnologies, you will evolve in a team on a human scale and in a stimulating environment. You will be able to express your potential, share your ideas and put your values at the service of meaningful projects. This position is co-funded by the European Union.
How will you make an impact?
Within the department of programs for start-ups, you will co-build and participate in the definition of EuraTechnologies’ coaching program and develop the Cybersecurity theme.
More generally, you will participate in the continuous improvement of our incubation and acceleration programs for projects and startups. You will report directly to the CPO (Chief Programs Officer):
- Source, identify and select potential project leaders and innovative startups in the digital sector and more particularly in connection with Cybersecurity
- Organize and lead selection committees
- Create, maintain and develop favorable conditions to support project managers and startups
- Coordinate the support and development of the skills of project leaders and startups by facilitating:
o the search for seed and growth investments and, in some cases, the creation of own financing tools;
o talent recruitment, technology transfer or cooperation with the world of research and business;
o selection of the best mentors in Europe to coach startups;
o access to business and internationalization opportunities …
- Ensure the satisfaction of partners (schools, investors, companies, technological partners…) and collaborate with the sales department to develop new partnerships
- Organize and lead deployment and financing committees in the cybersecurity sector by selecting companies and investors
- Contribute to the design, preparation and implementation of events dedicated to digital innovation
- Achieve the objectives set by the programme management (monitoring/reporting of performance indicators – KPIs)
- Ensure that all startups supported by Euratechnologies comply with these value guidelines
- Guarantee an optimal level of customer satisfaction, calculated by an NPS indicator
What do you need to succeed?
- Higher education ideally in project engineering, with significant experience in the management of digital projects of 3-5 years, a good knowledge of digital and new technologies in the broad sense
- More than a diploma, we are looking above all for a know-how, a person who invests in the development of his company, his own personal development in a positive and contagious energy
- You have a strong entrepreneurial culture, you like to guide and support
- You are familiar with startup-focused marketing strategies, new business model (BP) analysis and pitch decks
- You know the financing of startups and their stakeholders
- Significant passion for cybersecurity, entrepreneurship, startups and tech innovation in all its forms
- Strong interest in cybersecurity and territorial economic development issues
- Your interventions and presentations in front of an audience are captivating
- Your writing skills are indisputable
- You have expertise in a specific market (cybersecurity, data, IOT…)
- You are fluent in English