Descriptif du poste
As a junior Sales Representative, you’ll take part in the fast paced growth of the Spanish market with our Spain Sales Team. Within the Inside Sales Team, you’ll participate in the entire sales cycle for Sencrop products and services: from the first contact with the client to closing the sale.
As a true support to the Inside Sales team, you will have to:
- Provide commercial support to accelerate Sencrop’s international development,
- Identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation,,
- Carry out phoning campaigns to generate new leads, liaise with customers and follow-up/reminder calls,
- Introduce our offer and its benefits to potential prospects,,
- Boost commercial contact & facilitate the commercial presentation,
- Frequently search for general information about the agriculture world,
- Provide market feedback to continuously improve the marketing and sales processes,
- Make frequent reports to the Head of Indoor Sales.
You will gain experience in outbound communications, in customer support and product testing. You will work in Lille headquarters and settle a strong link with the marketing team and the Spain Sales team.
Who are you?
- You are studying International Business and looking for an internship.
- You have first experience in Sales or Business development,
- You have a sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous.
- A knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision farming is appreciated.
- You are fluent in Spanish and you have some knowledge in English in order to communicate with all the Sencrop teams.
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third largest startup accelerator.
13 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & to make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection / sowing / irrigation …
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility – Everyone contributes
- Customer-centricity – Listen our customers
- Sharing – Team spirit
- Creativity – Innovation, test & learn
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
- Cool brand new offices in Lille at Euratechnologies: a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- A specific onboarding
- Our hobbies: afterworks, nature, sport…
Good to know
- 6-month internship starting in January 2021
- Benefit from the Traineeship program of Erasmus+ (more information here)
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies, at the center of the European tech
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!
Please send your CV to: email@example.com