Descriptif du poste
The company Head Office is located in Lille (France) with offices in Paris and Milan. Hence the candidate shall be resident in an area close to those three locations. Flexible working and working from home will be possible.
The Start Up:
Datafolio is a funded start-up whose the reason of being is to transform the paradigm of control and use of personal data with a focus on three missions :
- Sanctify the personal data of users / data producers giving them the power to define the rules for sharing their data
- Offer innovative services in insurance, finance and retail based on the data of users datafolio
- Develop data brokerage services that generate income for Datafolio users
Datafolio’s MVP is a mobility risk management solution composed of a prevention service, an innovative protection solution – on-demand and per-use insurance ; peer to peer protection system – and help desk. This solution is based on an intensive use of multisource data : iOt user data, open source external data, data provided by third-party partners.
The Datafolio ecosystem to date :
- Two MVPs in the production phase with
- A team of around fifteen people in strong growth
- About ten technological partners with whom we work
- New potential distribution partners identified in several geographies
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with partners and clients. Thanks to its fast growing number of clients and opportunities, Datafolio is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele in Italy and France. You will be the front of the company on those two markets and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, to set up new commercialization channels and develop existing ones. Your work involves careful strategic planning and positioning in those two markets, and enhancing the operation of the business, position or reputation.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective partners and clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience (10 years) as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in digital platform companies is a plus
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Knowledge of insurance industry is a plus
- Proficiency in English, Italian and French
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Master in business administration, sales or relevant field
Working at DataFolio means:
- Integrating the opportunity to work on building a highly innovative service platform based on state-of-the-art technology
- Integrating a learning and caring structure, with transparency, horizontality and fairness as its values.
- Lots of freedom in its organization and its choices: adaptable hours, possibility of remote, …
- An initial package of 60,000 € plus a bonus on volume of business generated and a stock-option plan is arranged
- The hardware of your MacBook dreams or whatever. We will make available to you what is necessary to achieve your mission as best as possible.
- We won the hackaton #EUvsVirus 😉
- Our social networks :