Descriptif du poste
Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, wants to strengthen its leading position in the German market. Do you want to be part of this adventure? Become a Sales Development Representative at Sencrop and join our Sales team, a determined and ambitious team looking for new talent!
You will be involved in the entire sales cycle of Sencrop products and services: from the first contact with the customer to the closing of the sale.
As a Sales Officer at Sencrop, you are:
- Having a key role in the development of our solutions in the market segment that you are responsible for: you are the first contact for our prospects and you, therefore, establish a relationship of trust with our customers!
- Collaborating with the entire Sales team: you evolve in a stimulating and caring work environment.
- Contributing to Sencrop’s growth and the achievement of its objectives: you have a key role and actively participate in Sencrop’s development!
Your main tasks will be:
After training on our products/services/agricultural sector (if unknown) & on our tools and processes:
- Participate in the entire sales cycle of Sencrop’s products and services: from the first contact with the customer to the closing of the sale;
- Identify the best leads, business opportunities and contribute to the generation of new leads;
- Pick up the phone to present to prospects our offer & the support it can provide them;
- Ensure a constant watch on news from the agricultural world and study the needs of prospects in order to adapt your speech;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to increase the number of qualified leads and continuously improve the marketing and sales processes.
This description is not exhaustive and may fluctuate.
You are joining an ambitious team that is keen to integrate and develop new talent! You will work at the Lille headquarters located in Euratechnologies, a start-ups incubator, and accelerator, you will establish a strong link with the German sales team and with the marketing team.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You must be fluent in German and you have a good English level, in order to interact with Sencrop teams;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate teamwork;
- You have a high level of confidence, positivity, and tenacity;
- You are a good listener & are able to communicate with conviction;
- Always looking for a challenge, you have a sense of initiative, you are customer-oriented and autonomous;
- You have a first experience in sales or business development;
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision agriculture is appreciated;
- Knowledge of Hubspot or another CRM is a plus.
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
18 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation…
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility – everyone contributes
- Customer-centricity – listen to our customers
- Sharing – team spirit
- Creativity – innovation, test & learn
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- A specific onboarding
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, …
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance
- Cool brand new offices in Lille at Euratechnologies: a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!
GOOD TO KNOW
- 6-month internship, starting ASAP
- Benefit from the Traineeship program of Erasmus+ (more information here)
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies, at the center of the European Tech