Descriptif du poste
The weather plays an important role in agriculture. Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides all farmers with access to reliable, accurate and ultralocal agro-environmental data. These data – collected by our connected weather stations – are essential for optimising their operations and their environmental footprint.
In a phase of hypergrowth, Sencrop develops its activities in Italy in order to satisfy this market’s strong interest in our connected & collaborative weather stations.
You will be involved in the development of Sencrop in Italy and in the entire sales cycle of our products and services.
Your first mission will be to quickly expand in this key area:
- Identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation,
- Participate in meetings with farmers’ groups & facilitate the commercial presentation,
- Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls,
- Make frequent reports to the Business Development Manager,
- Participate in the company’s commercial and product strategy through your feedback from the field.
At Trade shows (digital or live)…
- Attend national and international trade shows & present to visitors our innovative service
- Lead webinars to present Sencrop’s products and services
You will gain experience in outbound sales and follow-up of product tests. You will settle a strong communication link with Lille headquarter.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You meet the eligibility criteria for a V.I.E contract (18-28 years old / EU nationality but not the Italian one / no tax existence in Italy).
- You are graduated in Agriculture Engineering or International Business.
- You have the sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous.
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision farming is appreciated.
- You are fluent in Italian and ideally in English.
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
15 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation…
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility – everyone contributes
- Customer-centricity – listen to our customers
- Sharing – team spirit
- Creativity – innovation, test & learn
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- A specific onboarding
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, …
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance
GOOD TO KNOW
- Contract: International Corporate Volunteering of 24 months (V.I.E)
- Salary: allowances of 2 016 € (set by Business France)
- Location: Italy, Bologna
- Training in France is planned before leaving for the target country.
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!