Descriptif du poste
The weather plays an important role in agriculture. Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides all farmers with access to reliable, accurate, and ultralocal agro-environmental data. These data – collected by our connected weather stations – are essential for optimizing their operations and their environmental footprint.
In a hyper-growth phase, we strengthen our presence in The Netherlands to satisfy this market’s strong interest in our connected & collaborative weather stations.
In collaboration with a Dutch Sales Manager, you will be involved in the development of new market opportunities and the entire sales cycle of Sencrop products and services.
Your first mission will be to quickly expand in this key area:
- Identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation,
- Participate in meetings with farmers’ groups & facilitate the commercial presentation,
- Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls,
- Make frequent reports to the Business Development Manager,
- Participate in the company’s commercial and product strategy through your feedback from the field.
At Trade shows (digital or live)…
- Attend national and international trade shows & present to visitors our innovative service
- Lead webinars to present Sencrop’s products and services
You will gain experience in outbound sales and follow-up of product tests. You will settle a strong communication link with Lille headquarter.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You are fluent in Dutch and ideally in English (some knowledge in French is a plus).
- You meet the eligibility criteria for a V.I.E contract (18-28 years old / EU nationality but not that of the target country / no tax existence in the target country).
- You have a first experience in sales & a strong commercial awareness
- You have the sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision farming is appreciated.
- Car license required.
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
15 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation…
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility – everyone contributes
- Customer-centricity – listen to our customers
- Sharing – team spirit
- Creativity – innovation, test & learn
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- A specific onboarding
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, …
GOOD TO KNOW
- Contract: International Corporate Volunteering of 24 months (V.I.E)
- Salary: allowances of 2 342,49 € net (set by Business France)
- Location: Flevoland region, specific location to be determined
- Training in France is planned before leaving for the target country.
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!