Descriptif du poste
The weather plays an important role in agriculture. Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides all farmers with access to reliable, accurate, and ultralocal agro-environmental data. These data – collected by our connected weather stations – are essential for optimizing their operations and their environmental footprint.
Join Sencrop as part of the sales IAE (inbound, automation & enablement) team and help us achieve our ambitions and become a reference in precision farming!
In close link with the Marketing Team, you define and coordinate our Sales Enablement strategy to help sales being more efficient in their job. You make a major contribution to our sales performance and take part in Sencrop ag-tech revolution!
Your missions in details:
You will be reporting to the Head of sales and your main mission will be to support our European Sales teams for them to scale, be efficient and productive. You provide them with the best information, tools & skills aligned with the Sales strategy.
To do so you will:
- Define, with the Head of Sale, the strategy of sales enablement at Sencrop based on the company vision, level of adoption of main processes, feedback after onboardings/trainings of sales and their performance figures.
- Create, organize, lead and follow up onboarding sessions for newcomers to the sales team, making sure they have all the necessary information to do their first sales.
- Design and lead sales trainings, according to the sales team needs. Trainings will be tailored by process updates, new products launch & team performance figures.
- Take the lead of sales academy – the handbook with all important assets for sales. The important part of this mission is to keep all resources up to date and aligned with company actualities.
- Provide Sales people with training materials, coaching sessions, workshops and making sure they can build upon the knowledge they accumulate every day.
- Be in charge of sales and marketing teams alignment for defining main prospects/clients’ needs in terms of pieces of content to deliver in cooperation with Sencrop teams
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You are passionate about knowledge transmission and public speaking
- You have an experience in sales, sales operations or enablement
- You enjoy the content creation of different types: sales decks, playbooks, videos, tutorials, sales blueprints. Being familiar with learning management systems is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English, French knowledge is a plus
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of the market and business needs applicable to the sales process
- Capacity to deliver and adapt fastly
You recognize yourself? Join the Sencrop adventure!
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
20 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation …
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Customer-centricity: we listen to our customers
- Personal responsibility: everyone contributes
- Creativity: we bring ideas, test and learn
- Honesty: we create an atmosphere of trust and confidence
- Sharing: a real team spirit
- Scientific approach: a scientific process for innovation
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & trainings on soft & hard skills
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, …
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance (Alan)
- Advantages through our CSE (Leeto)
- Contract: CDI
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies. Cool brand new offices in a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!