Descriptif du poste
Responsibilities of our Sales Assistant :
You will provide direct support to the Sales team by:
. Setting-up meetings and demos with prospects/clients, via cold or follow-up calls.
· Answering incoming sales calls, route them to the appropriate sales rep. and enter appropriate note per call.
. Preparing business offers based using templates prepared by the Sales Director.
. Completing administrative data requested by the clients’ procurement services.
· Ensuring all leads are captured, accurately recorded, tagged, and maintained using our CRM and marketing automation platform.
· Coordinating with Marketing on campaigns (especially email broadcasts) to target segmented lists, help map web and internal forms to merge fields, etc.
· Maintaining sales tracking records that drive departmental reports and metrics.
· Maintaining sales training manual and document new procedures as needed.
· Cultivating and providing customer references to the Sales Team as they are requested.
· Collaborating with all aspects of the business.
- A chance to be part of and to shape our ambitious start-up
- Great office and location in Euratechnologies, Lille, one of the largest incubators of startups in Europe
- All the tools you need
- A yearly training budget to keep you sharp
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ code
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution
- BTS, IUT, Business School or equivalent
- up to 3 years of experience
- Previous experience as sales support in a startup is a plus, especially with a SaaS platform and/or a B2B environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience building strong relationships, and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- Fluent in English & French
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with marketing and communication software such as MS Office, Slack, CRM systems, Video Conferencing systems (Google Meet, Skype, etc.)
- High attention for detail and the ability to cross-check data sets for accuracy.
- Very motivated, goal-oriented, and work well in a cross-functional, team environment.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable in a startup environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, if you are willing to learn and contribute to our awesome team then apply today & join us!
Innoloop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Innoloop is a unique SaaS platform that disrupts the way innovation projects are designed and financed.
With famous large companies and institutions choosing Innoloop, we’re already making waves in the market and we are now looking for a Sales Assistant to support our Sales team.
This is a full-time, entry-level position that supports the Sales Team and interfaces with several other departments within the company. It is a salaried position that includes competitive benefits, along with a very collaborative and fun work environment.