Descriptif du poste
Feedier is looking for a dynamic business developer to join us and scale our international sales team!
— Your missions
45% manage qualified leads from outbound and inbound (50% North America, 50% rest of the world). Providing demos of the Feedier platform, follow-ups and negotiation on the contractual phase.
40% outbound on the French market with the outbound team.
15% scale of the sales process and organization. Including improving the automation in place with our CRM, level of reporting and providing support to the other sales team members.
— Feedier presentation
Feedier is a software company based in Euratechnologies, Lille. We started in 2018 with the idea that customer feedback was a must-have for any ambitious company and boring surveys were an outdated solution that nobody enjoyed!
Since then, Feedier has grown from a gamified survey builder for startups to an intuitive feedback management solution that helps mid-size companies listen better to all their end-clients (clients, employees, users), centralize all their feedback data, and analyze it in real-time to trigger intelligent recommendations.
We work with more than 50 international companies (La Banque Postale, Mondial Relay, Nestle Healthcare, Eurex, Geodis, etc.) that use Feedier’s insights to turn feedback into actionable data to improve their end-clients experience.
Our platform’s innovation lies in bringing Data visualization (aka BI), Big Data, and Machine Learning analysis into an intuitive solution that is easy to implement, whatever the digital transformation level of our client.
— Feedier advantages
- Work in a fully international and diverse environment (7 nationalities in the team based in 3 locations and we communicate in English). More than 50% of our clients are international.
- Take responsibilities and learn fast on how to scale an efficient sales team. You report directly to the CEO and bridge the gap between marketing and customer success.
- Be part of a growing startup story (+250% YoY last year!) with special individuals.
- Make every day unique, Feedier supports many different use cases, from employee experience, customer experience, user experience, and end-user experience, which means every deal is unique.
— Job requirements
- You have at least 2 years of software sales experience
- You speak English and French at a business level
- Comfortable with explaining software features & technicalities to prospects
- Confident & Outgoing Personality
- Ability to follow up and negotiate deals
— Feedier values
- Humility. We value respect in relationships; learning from others is an always-on objective, we value open-mindedness and believe we flourish with diversity within our work and team.
- Collaborative. We address every challenge as a united team that fosters intelligent communication to deliver excellence to our clients.
- Continuously Improving. We seek improvements in product innovation, the business value we deliver, and the journey our clients take with us.
- Facilitating Positive Impact. We help our clients have a positive impact on our world by using our platform and expertise to efficiently improve their products and services.