Descriptif du poste
JOINING SENCROP MEANS
- Helping farmers to make better decisions with a positive agro-environmental footprint.
- Joining a really cohesive team that values collaboration and co-construction.
- Having a key role at Sencrop by contributing to the development of new European markets.
You have a strong commercial temper and the desire to give meaning to your job? Take part of the european expansion of a fast growing technology company serving all farmers with connected weather stations. Located in Lille, you help our sales development in Europe.
Create market studies to enable Sencrop to develop new markets. Reach those markets by focusing on big organizations & influencers farmers.
- Sending quotes by email from the CRM
- Relaunch of the prospect database in order to convert them into customers. Call back the prospects who asked for an online or offline offer.
- Explain to the prospects our offer and its benefits
- Identify and generate a lead flow to convert customers via different channels
- Distance training of prospects on the application to inform and convince them of the usefulness of our products and services.
- Participate punctually to international trade shows
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You are ending your studies in Business, Professional Sales or Engineering & you want to deepen the commercial function within a growing international start-up.
- You speak English fluently to succeed in your mission & to be part of the international Sencrop team.
- You benefit from communication ability, listening skills & resiliency.
- The knowledge of the agricultural sector is appreciated.
Weather plays a key role in agriculture. A better knowledge of the weather allows farmers to protect their crops from risks (frost, diseases, pests…), to make better daily decisions and to reduce their environmental impact.
Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides to 20,000 farmers reliable, accurate, and ultralocal weather data through connected ag-weather stations.
Click here to discover our application used by more than 20,000 farmers, fruit growers and winegrowers.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Customer-centricity: we listen to our customers
- Personal responsibility: everyone contributes
- Creativity: we bring ideas, test and learn
- Honesty: we create an atmosphere of trust and confidence
- Sharing: a real team spirit
- Scientific approach: a scientific process for innovation
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work organisation
- An international team
- Specific onboarding & trainings
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, …
- Contract: internship of 5-6 months
- Location: Lille (hybrid work)