Descriptif du poste
Euratechnologies is Europe’s largest startup incubator. 85% of our startups are B2B. Their success depends on our ability to build a strong ecosystem of corporate sponsors. Our corporate partners are demanding partners. As they move on their learning curves and become increasingly digital-savvy, we tirelessly revamp our partnerships and stick to our value proposal, which is excellence and innovation.
You will become our new face of corporate relations. CDO and Innovation Directors will know you as their main point of entry at Euratechnologies. We are looking for a real hustler and a smooth operator, passionate with excellence and innovation, who knows how to execute corporate partnerships , from the tiniest technical detail to the largest concept. You will report directly to our Business Development coordinator.
Your mission -should you choose to accept it – will include:
- Smoothly execute and coordinate Euratechnologies corporate sponsorship programs, in collaboration with third parties (sponsors, startups, elected officials,…)
- Become the guardian angel of customer success and ensure a flawless quality of delivery
- Coordinate with the Programs Team and the Marketing and Events Team to design, budget, plan and execute selected partnerships, from conception to completion
- Coordinate with the Communications team in order to incorporate brand messaging into our corporate sponsorships
- Handle pre- and post-partnerships actions, in order to facilitate the upselling process (feedback analysis, ROI and budget finalization)
- Provide improvements to the corporate relations team’s functionality and day-to-day processes
- Bring new ideas and concepts to our programs
- Benchmark corporate sponsorship programs designed by our global competitors
Join our team 💪
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
- At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
- Kindergarden costs are covered and a 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
- Health insurance is provided
- 50% Transportation costs are covered + 200 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
- Costs related to remote work are covered