Descriptif du poste
Euratechnologies is the largest startup incubator in Europe, but needs diversifying its revenue streams. Half of our revenues are generated by sponsors hailing from the public sector. This needs to change, as we expand globally. The CRO will join the executive committee and report directly to the COO.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to become the most impressive CRO- ever. Within the next two years, you will :
- Manage and grow the existing business development team into a world-class team of 10 experts who vye for excellence and innovation
- Scale our existing revenue streams and generate extra revenues with our innovation and startup incubation programs
- Rethink our real estate strategy in a post-covid context, so that we reach a 95% occupation rate on all the buildings we operate, and sell more relevant services to our tenants
- Build a strong outreach strategy and structure an actionable business network of corporate sponsors within the top 1000 global companies
- Optimize pricing and revenue management
- Identify and open 10+ new countries where Euratechnologies could expand
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
- At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
- Kindergarden costs are covered and a 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
- Health insurance is provided
- 50% Transportation costs are covered + 200 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
- Costs related to remote work are covered