Descriptif du poste
Born in 2009, EuraTechnologies is ranked among the top 3 accelerator in Europe. A precursor of French Tech and a spearhead of the digital economy in France, EuraTechnologies gathers 300+ companies, 4,500+ employees, 100+ incubated project leaders and 50 accelerated startups each year.
Why join us?
To join EuraTechnologies is to contribute to the development of Tech’ culture, to encourage creativity and innovation, and above all to help write the new page of our history. This new page is international, zero carbon and can only be done with you.
At EuraTechnologies, you will evolve in a human-scale team and in a stimulating environment. You will be able to express your potential, share your ideas and put your values at the service of meaningful projects.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it :
With your outgoing and creative spirit, you will open doors at corporates who haven’t joint our partner programs yet. We are looking for an innovation passionate, interested in both startups and corporate innovation who wants to bridge these two opposite worlds. You will report directly to our Vice-President of Development.
Your mission will include :
● Identify and prospect new corporate customers and develop new business opportunities
● Create and grow your portfolio of corporate partners to achieve long-term partnerships
● Understand corporate issues and match it with innovation value created at Euratechnologies
● Sign clients that were generated through marketing activities
● Coordinate with the Programs Team and the Marketing and Events Team to design, budget,
● plan and execute selected partnerships
● Provide improvements to the corporate relations team’s functionality and day-to-day
● Bring new ideas and concepts to our programs
● Benchmark corporate sponsorship programs designed by our global competitors.
Euratechnologies is a mission-driven organization. We do not hire people, we invest in them:
● At Euratechnologies, salaries depend on your ambition for the job. Tell us about the extra revenues you expect to generate for the company, and we will tell you about your compensation package.
● Kindergarden costs are covered and a 6 weeks parental leave is granted to the second parent
● Health insurance is provided
● 50% Transportation costs are covered + 400 euros-check if you plan to ride a bike to work
● Remote work is possible
You are fluent English.