Descriptif du poste
The weather plays an important role in agriculture. Sencrop, an international AgTech startup, provides all farmers with access to reliable, accurate, and ultralocal agro-environmental data. These data – collected by our connected weather stations – are essential for optimizing their operations and their environmental footprint.
Join us and take part in the development of Sencrop on the Eastern European markets!
As a Business Developer at Sencrop, you are:
- Having a key role in the development of our solutions in Eastern Europe: you will deal with big accounts in Hungary and Romania and you will find new prospects on this market segment;
- Working in an international environment: you evolve in a stimulating and multicultural work environment.
- Contributing to Sencrop’s growth and the achievement of its objectives: you will have an impact on the development of Sencrop in Eastern Europe!
Your main tasks will be:
After a training on our products/services/agricultural sector (if unknown) & our tools and processes:
- Study the segment market you’re responsible for to identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation,
- Identify new prospects on the web, social networks, and various databases and qualify them,
- Pick up the phone to present to prospects our offer & the support it can provide them,
- Build solid relationships with our customers: they are the key to the development of this market,
- Ensure a constant watch on news from the agricultural world and study the needs of prospects in order to adapt our sales strategy,
- Follow-up media, newsletters… to find new contact details for the Sales Manager.
You are joining an ambitious team that is keen to integrate and develop new talent! You will work ideally at the Lille headquarters located in Euratechnologies, a start-ups incubator, and accelerator, and you will establish a strong link with the Europe Sales Manager.
Who are you?
You are in the right place if:
- You must be fluent in Hungarian to prospect;
- You are fluent in English or French in order to collaborate with your colleagues;
- You are studying Agribusiness or International Business, and looking for an end-of-study internship;
- You are comfortable on the phone and you have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Always looking for a challenge, you have a sense of initiative, you are customer-oriented and autonomous;
- Having a first experience in sales or business development is a plus;
- Knowledge of Hubspot or another CRM is a plus;
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision agriculture is appreciated!
You recognize yourself? Join the Sencrop adventure!
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
15 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation…
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility – Everyone contributes
- Customer-centricity – Listen to our customers
- Sharing – Team spirit
- Creativity – Innovation, test & learn
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- A specific onboarding
- Discover the corporate culture of a start-up
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, …
- Cool brand new offices in Lille at Euratechnologies: a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!
Good to know
- 6-month internship starting ASAP
- Compensation according to experience
- Benefit from the Traineeship program of Erasmus+ (more information here)
- Location: Lille, Euratechnologies, at the center of the European Tech – Flexible remote work
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!