Descriptif du poste
Do you have a strong commercial awareness & a first successful sales experience in the universe of agriculture? Take part in the European expansion of a fast-growing technology company serving all farmers with connected weather stations.
Within the English sales team….
- You will promote Sencrop products & services by participating in farmers’ group meetings, technical days in the field, etc.
- You feed a pipeline of qualified prospects and promote our innovative solution,
- Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls,
- You will initiate and maintain contacts with key accounts and technical referrals,
- You will participate in Sencrop’s commercial strategy & work with the Marketing team,
- You contribute to the continuous innovation of our products and our customers’ satisfaction thanks to your field knowledge.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are in the right place if:
- You have at least 2 years of successful experience as a salesperson in the agricultural sector.
- You are commercially aware & a team player
- You have the sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous
- You have a real interest in precision farming.
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third-largest startup accelerator.
18,000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & to make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection / sowing / irrigation …
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility – everyone contributes
- Customer-centricity – listen to our customers
- Sharing – team spirit
- Creativity – innovation, test & learn
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- A specific onboarding
- Our hobbies: nature, sport, afterworks, …
- An attractive & free employer-sponsored insurance
- Cool brand new offices in Lille at Euratechnologies: a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!
GOOD TO KNOW
- Permanent contract
- Salary: According to experience + company car, Phone & Laptop
- Location: Cambridgeshire, Royston (SG8 0HF)