Webmarketer H/F Mapwize - à Euratechnologies, Lille, France
Mapwize’s mission is to disrupt the Smart Building industry by providing a breakthrough indoor mapping platform. We believe indoor mapping is the corner stone to provide new digital services inside buildings, whether it be for visitors, workers, maintainers or security officers. We work hard to build the next generation mapping platform to lead the digital revolution in the building industry. Mapwize has customers located worldwide including Fortune 100 US companies and has been used successfully in international events with tens of thousands of simultaneous users. Mapwize is backed by two VC funds and has partnerships with Microsoft and Cisco. We are looking for talents to join the team and be part of the Smart Building revolution.
More details on www.mapwize.io
You are managing Mapwize digital marketing medias worldwide:
- Publish and update content on mapwize.io, docs.mapwize.io and www.indoorlocation.io
- Constantly improve the design and performances of our websites
- Optimize SEO
- Keep track of our SEO ranking compared to competitors and take actions to stay on top
- Create digital campaign assets including online advertising, landing pages, emails and videos
- Drive signups to online subscriptions
- Maintain dashboards to report key traffic metrics
- Automate marketing and sales tasks through Zapier or scripts
Reporting directly to the CEO, you contribute to the overall improvement of Mapwize’s worldwide visibility and reputation.
- Good knowledge in basic web technologies (HTML, CSS, SCSS)
- Experience in using static website generators like Jekyll and Middleman
- Experience in programming in languages likes Ruby, Python or Java.
- Experience in using Git
- Proven track record in developing and managing websites
- Good writing skills
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com