Tech Lead H/F Sencrop - à Lille
Sencrop, in a nutshell
More than 10.000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive real-time data and forecasts for temperature, humidity, wind speed, and rainfall in their fields.
Our SaaS platform ingests millions of weather data points from all over Europe every day in order to help our users decide in real-time the course of action they should take in any weather event. Sencrop helps farmers make the best farming choices at the right time: crop protection/sowing/irrigation… just to name a few.
We are growing and hiring a Tech-Lead to level-up our Software Engineering team! Come and be part of a high energy team working in a continuous delivery, developer driven agile delivery environment.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it
- Code and deliver features with the team, maintain usable and functionally rich web applications (cross-browser, cross-devices)
- Drive the adoption and improvement of development practices:
- TDD, Behavior Driven testing
- Domain Driven Design
- Software craftsmanship
- Do a lot of pair coding with all developers, front and back
- Work closely with product owner, be a steward of the proper definition of user-stories (business oriented, small enough, priority to value, ship often…)
- Participate in Agile rituals (and improve them !)
- Participate in Architecture work and decision
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You have 5-7 years of software developement experience
- You are a software craftsman, and have a solid commitment to code quality, all sorts of automated testing, and continuous refactoring
- You are enthusiastic about Agile approaches and collaboration techniques
- You like to pair-code to solve concrete problems
- You like to mentor and lead by example
- You have a proven experience in development of web applications: front, back and API
- You are fluent in modern js (es6+), and familiar in React/redux or similar
- You are experienced with Node.js, and with at least another backend language (eg. java)
- You are aware of the modern evolutions of web and mobile technologies
Good to know
- Contract : CDI
- Salary : according to experience
- Attractive employer-sponsored insurance
- Location : Euratechnologie, Europe’s third largest startup accelerator, in Lille (North of France)
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org