Support & Sales Engineer H/F Mapwize - à EuraTechnologies, Lille
Mapwize’s mission is to disrupt the Smart Building industry by providing a breakthrough indoor mapping platform. We believe indoor mapping is the corner stone to provide new digital services inside buildings, whether it be for visitors, workers, maintainers or security officers. We work hard to build the next generation mapping platform to lead the digital revolution in the building industry. Mapwize has customers located worldwide including Fortune 100 US companies and has been used successfully in international events with tens of thousands of simultaneous users. Mapwize is backed by two VC funds and has partnerships with Microsoft and Cisco. We are looking for talents to join the team and be part of the Smart Building revolution.
More details on www.mapwize.io
* Manage and organize the technical support and be the first support agent.
* Support the sales team with all technical questions. Direct contact with clients, writing of proposals and reports.
* Support the Customer Success team with all technical issues, advise clients on their Mapwize integration and supervise (and code) any custom development that would need to be done for a client.
* Maintain a great documentation portal and contribute in creating/updating content.
* Contribute to the developer evangelisation.
* Represent Mapwize on trade shows.
* Fluent in English
* Broad technical skills (api, web, mobile, security, …), able to code small apps
* Writing skills
* Ready to travel (4 trips per year)
* Multi task
* Quick thinker
* Emphatic / client minded
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com